Superdrew manufactured and assembled wooden windows in historic monastery in Czerna. The monastery was founded in 1629 by Agnieszka Firlejowa of the Tęczyński clan (1578-1644), a widow of Mikołaj Firlej (died in 1601), Cracowian governor, a sister of Jan Tęczyński – last member of the clan. Monastic church named after st. Eliasz was consecrated in 1644. Up to 1805 the church was a hermitage with closed access. Then the church was opened and Czerna became a place of worship of st. Rafał Kalinowski and St. Mary of Szkaplerz, whose portrait is located inside.