Product descriptionDutch windows are available in two types:
- Windows opened to the outside are characterized by wider 120mm frame and original cross-section.
- Windows opened to the inside are constructed on a basis of Euro windows but they differ from standard windows in terms of wider external side of the frame. Such windows are intended for Benelux countries.
- Durable varnish layer – Sikkens ecological water based paints – excellent protection and beautiful surface of wood for many years
- Double panel 4x16x4mm with heat transfer coefficient Ug=1,1 W/m2K filled with argon
- Hot spacing frame - reduction of vapor condensation on the internal side of the window
- Window sash 56 mm thick
- 2 seals of extended lifetime – window tightness, heat and good acoustic insulation
- High-class 3-layer glued pine, meranti or other wood as ordered – guaranteed structure stability
|WOOD||Pine, meranti and others. 3-layer glued high class wood.|
|DRIP CAP COLORS/ GLAZING BEADS:||
|SILICONE:||Bilateral or unilateral silicone covering from the inside and seal on the outside|
|SPACING FRAME: (OPTIONAL - WARM)||
|ADDITIVES:||Decorations (transom bar), ventilators, internal and external roller-blinds, shutters, external aluminum sills, internal wooden sills, etc., winter-summer air latch, handle sash press, reed relays, handle with a key, vents.|
ColoringThe appearance of various shades in one type of wood occurs due to the character and natural features of the wood. Moreover, wood samples can differ from actual shades due to different monitor parameters.
Window coloring – pine
Window coloring – meranti
The appearance of various shades in one type of wood occurs due to the character and natural features of the wood. Moreover, wood samples can differ from actual shades due to different monitor parameters. Therefore, we recommend to choose colors based on the samples available from the manufacturer and sales representatives.